Becoming a VA sounded like a great work-from-home option, until you realized that finding clients isn't easy.
Do any of these sound familiar?
- You've applied for dozens of jobs and not gotten hired.
- You're tied to your phone creating content for your social media accounts, and you're still not finding clients.
- You're tired of watching everyone else make good money while you struggle with one or two demanding clients who pay you pennies.
You know you need to do something different to find clients, but you're not sure what.
The good news is, the Podcast VA Association will help you get matched with podcasters who are looking for virtual assistants right now.
Imagine that you have, at your fingertips, a list of clients who are looking to hire a virtual assistant right now, and knowing that you have the exact skillset they're looking for.
Imagine that you belong to an organization that's constantly working to find and vet new clients for you, so that you no longer have to spend your precious time on the tough task of finding clients.
No more "spray and pray" when applying for jobs, no more being tied to your phone creating content, and no more taking whichever clients come your way, just to earn a few dollars.
- You can apply to work with the clients who are the best fit for you right now, and then trust that additional clients will come your way.
- You can sell your packages confidently, knowing for sure that you can help them.
- You can charge premium pricing because those clients value your skills.
- You'll get hired quickly because the right clients will KNOW you can help them.
This is the life-changing experience of joining the Podcast VA Association as a virtual assistant.
Transform your business in just one month.
Join the Association.
Enroll today to create your unique listing in our directory, and once you're certified, we'll help you get matched with one or more of the podcasters in our "Ready to Hire" database.
Our experienced podcasters will teach you the planning, promotion, and publishing skills you need to succeed in the world of podcasting. Put your skills to the test and complete the certification process.
Our VA directory is searchable by podcasters of all types, making it easy for your next client to find you. Or, you can confidently pitch you new skills to your favorite show!
Our next certification training begins in February 2023.
Click here to learn more about the training and certification.
Why Admin for Podcasts?
Podcasting is big business!
There are currently over 2 million podcasts in existence, with more being added every day (via @podcastinsights). That means over 2 million possible shows for you to get hired on, if you have the skills to get your foot in the door.
And that's where most VAs fall short. Podcasters value experience and excellence, and they don't want to hire a VA who can't hit the ground running. They are looking for assistants and admin team members who already have the skills needed to support them on their journey.
The Podcast VA Association offers the only podcaster-designed training virtual assistants. That means that we train our VAs in the exact skills we're looking to hire for ourselves. Plus, we actively market our certified VAs to experienced podcasters so they know exactly where to find you.
Ready to learn more about what it takes to become a podcast VA?
Join Podcast VA Association and get matched with your next client.
Here's what's included with your enrollment in Podcast VA Association.
- 4 weeks of training materials that you can work through at your own pace, so that you can truly learn the material and gain the skills you need to succeed as a podcast VA.
- Two live Q&A sessions with Jenn & Kelly each month, so that you can get help working through problems or getting clarification in real-time.
- Monthly bonus trainings & content on topics like best practices for social media, new developments in podcasting, downloadable workflows, and swipe files for all kinds of conversations.
- Official Podcast VA Certification that proves that you have the skills you say you do, building trust with potential clients and making it more likely that they’ll hire you.
- Access to the podcast VA private community so you can network with and swap referrals with other VAs.
- A listing in the Podcast VA Directory for one year so that podcasters who are looking to hire* can find you.
Enrollment opens January 19, and our next round of training kicks off February 6, 2023.
The certification + 1-year membership is just $597.
*While we will do our best to help you get hired by a podcaster from our directory, there is no guarantee of employment.
We're Jenn and Kelly, the founders of the Podcast VA Association.
We are podcasters.
Like so many other podcasters, we started our shows out of a passion for sharing our gift and message with the world.
Jenn (right) is a mompreneur with a passion for systems, workflows, and simplifying. She launched her podcast This Mom Knows in 2020 with a mission to help moms get more done in less time so they don't have to choose between their family or their business.
By the time Kelly (left) launched her podcast The Social-Savvy Introvert in 2021, Jenn was already feeling the pressure of juggling a growing business, a growing family, AND a growing podcast, and she knew she needed help. Here's the thing we love about Jenn - she knows the value in bringing in help as soon as you need it.
But, finding an experienced virtual assistant, one that she didn't have to train from the ground up, was an impossible task for Jenn. And she was finding out from others in her podcasting groups and forums that podcasters all over struggled to find qualified VAs. Here’s the other thing we love about Jenn - she’s an amazing networker, and she doesn’t hesitate to talk to her connections about the real-life struggles she’s facing.
In chatting with other podcasters, she realized that podcasters everywhere struggle to find qualified VAs. In fact, most podcasters she knew were desperate to hire help but couldn’t find someone qualified! Being the visionary that she is, Jenn saw a need in the market - a way to connect trained virtual assistants with the podcasters who need their help. At the end of 2021, she presented Kelly with the idea of creating a directory of virtual assistants whom we have trained in everything podcasting, and helping them get hired by the podcasters we know who need help.
Knowing firsthand how belonging to a directory changed the trajectory of her VA business, Kelly jumped at the opportunity to help other VAs experience the same amazing transformation. We know that having a directory podcasters could search to find their perfect VA would be an invaluable tool in helping our certified VAs get hired by their dream clients AND in helping podcasters find the perfect VA to help them with their needs.
The training course and the directory combine to make the Podcast VA Association the best certifying organization for virtual assistants looking to up-level their skills so they can get hired more quickly and increase their income.
We're so excited that you're considering becoming a podcast VA. If you have any questions about our training, the certifications process, or the directory, send us an email. We can't wait to see you inside the course.