Does this sound familiar?
- You know your podcast is capable of faster growth but you lack time or energy to work on promoting it.
- You're ready to monetize but you're too "in the weeds" with the mundane tasks of publishing each episode.
- You often find yourself hustling at the last minute to get an episode published.
- You've missed a publication deadline or even skipped an episode because you just didn't have time to get it done.
If you find yourself nodding your head to any of these, it's time to hire a virtual assistant for your podcast.
The Podcast VA Association makes it easy to find the right VA to help you with your show. Click the button below to search our database of certified VAs.
Virtual assistants from the Podcast VA Association are fully trained and certified in the 3 top areas of podcast production by our team of experienced podcasters.
From managing emails and walking your guests through the interview process, to organizing files and creating systems and workflows, our certified VAs can help you get more done in less time.
Publicity & Promotion
Get your podcast in front of more people with publicity help from your VA. We train our VAs in the basics of creating social media graphics and content, finding collaboration opportunities, and developing partnerships so you can get more ears on your content.
The technical aspects of your podcast are some of the most critical to your success. Your VA will know how to publish your episodes, write show notes, create transcripts, and upload new episodes to your website so you can focus on creating more great content.
Here's how it works:
- Click the button below to access the directory
- Use the search filters to find and select the VAs who best suit your needs and click "connect."
- Register for access to the VA's contact information at the link we'll email to you.
- Contact the VA via email and set up your Discovery call with the the VA that is the best fit for you
Podcast VA Association is the only certification program for virtual assistants designed by podcasters.
In addition to training VAs on everything you need them to know, we also offer guidance for YOU to make the hiring process go as smoothly as possible.
A checklist of important questions to ask prior to hiring
Samples of all the paperwork you need, including W9, contract, and non-compete form.
Training on best practices for hiring a contractor in 2022